- In order to improve working efficiency and simplify the operating procedures of official documents, the university frames the administrative hierarchy.
- This rank provides fellow workers with a concept of other officers' duties and jurisdiction. Also, it serves a reference for human resources management.
- Vice Presidents and chiefs approve general affairs official documents; the President subscribes to documents and letters addressed to other institutes.
- If the item of the rank changes, offices or departments should offer suggestions for revision. After ratifying, the item will be amended.
- For further questions, please contact the Secretariat Office.