The tasks of the Secretariat office is to organize agenda and minutes for various meetings, to manage the evaluation, confidential affairs, and to supervise official documents and letters. Also, we manage and coordinate affairs of Public Relations Section
- Coordinate administrative affairs appointed by the President.
- Review and approve receipts.
- Supervise official documents.
- Prepare and organize agenda and minutes for Administration Meeting and University Affairs Meeting.
- Affairs of Budget Auditing Committee.
- Edit reports of inspection visits of Ministry of Education.
- Guest Reception
- Draft President's letters and addresses.
- Affairs of the evaluation.
- Edit the introducing brochure of Taipei Tech.
- Manage History Museum.